Heartbeat Victoria Code of Conduct for Social Media
1. From time to time, Heartbeat Victoria Council Inc ABN 76 073 229 523 (Heartbeat Victoria, we, us or our) may have a number of social media accounts which can include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn (collectively known as our Social Media Pages).
2. As a member of the Heartbeat Victoria Website, you agree to act in accordance with this code of conduct when using our Social Media Pages (Code of Conduct for Social Media).
3. Unless otherwise defined, capitalised words have the meaning given to them in the Member Terms.
4. By using any of our Social Media Pages, you agree that you will not post, publish or submit any of the following material:
a) material that is off-topic;
b) material that is disrespectful to others;
c) material that infringes the intellectual property of another person (plagiarism, or passing off another person’s material as your own);
d) unauthorised posting of personal information of others;
e) material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images, whether intended to offend or not;
f) material which defames, abuses or threatens others;
g) statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive; and
h) material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
5. If you post, publish or submit any material that is described in paragraph 4, we may delete that material from our Social Media Page upon discovery.
6. If a site administrator, owner or operator of the relevant social media site considers a posts or other material to be inappropriate that person may delete that post or other material from our Social Media Page upon discovery.
7. If you are unhappy about anything which you see anywhere on any of our Social Media Pages, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.